Re: [libreoffice-documentation] in help...Calc/Text_Functions/nl, twice LENGTE()

Hello

It is a mistake in the Dutch translation of the Help page. The English
names of the functions are LENB and LEN, respectively, as shown in the
English version of the page.

Function names in user interface

https://translations.documentfoundation.org/nl/libo_ui/translate/formula/#search=lenb&sfields=source

https://translations.documentfoundation.org/nl/libo_ui/translate/formula/#search=len&sfields=source