[libreoffice-documentation] in help...Calc/Text_Functions/nl, twice LENGTE()

https://help.libreoffice.org/Calc/Text_Functions/nl#LENGTE
https://help.libreoffice.org/Calc/Text_Functions/nl#LENGTE_2
It is does not make sense to have two different functions with the same name LENGTE()!
I could help a friend with LEN() for the second functionality, but he may have chosen to use function names in English, not in Dutch — therefore I cannot be sure if LEN() exists in Dutch. He is gone and I cannot test.(I use a French version.)I leave to others to test this on a Dutch version with Dutch function names, to then improve the help page in Dutch.