[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Intro
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Intro
- From: Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 19:21:56 -0300
- To: email@example.com
Welcome to the team!
Do you have some experience on using LibreOffice? What about writing
contents on Text editors, Spreadsheets, presentations and so on?
Is that OK for you?
Em 13/03/2019 11:08, Bill R escreveu:
> Hello, I've just created an account and interested in helping with
> documentation. I am a technical writer by trade, so I consider myself at
> least reasonably qualified. I'd appreciate any insights on how to edit,
> ways I can help, etc. Thanks!
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Intro||Bill R <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-documentation] Intro||Bill R <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Public, world-readable "LibreOffice Documentation" folder ?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Public, world-readable "LibreOffice Documentation" folder ?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Intro
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Intro