[libreoffice-documentation] Public, world-readable "LibreOffice Documentation" folder ?

Hi Documentation team and local communities.

It occurs to me that the "LibreOffice Documentation" share in Nextcloud
is supposed to store public documents,  or non-classified,
non-confidential documents.

Question is:  what if the above mentioned folder is made public,
world-readable (*not editable*) ?

Is there any drawback to make it public besides showing unfinished,
work-in-progress documents?

Is there specific confidential information that justifies privacy in the
contents? How can we manage that?

Please let us know your thoughts.

Kind regards

--