Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Season Of Docs from Google

Good question. As you may have found out, finding a clear answer on the US Treasury Department website is hopeless.

However, Google lists what are probably the current countries/regions: Crimea, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria

https://support.google.com/adspolicy/answer/6023676?hl=en

It is not right that citizens of those countries are prevented from participating in a program such as this but presumably Google has no choice.

This sounds like a good program for us to participate in.