[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Season Of Docs from Google
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Season Of Docs from Google
- From: K-J LibreOffice <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 16:53:18 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Am 13.03.2019 um 13:14 schrieb Olivier Hallot:
> Hi Drew
> Yes. Lets plan to use it.
Do we know all the US embargoed countries? 
They are changing faster than the tweet of a bird.
Do we have Technical writers or a possible mentors from there?
"A resident of a country not currently embargoed by the United States"
Member of TheDocumentFoundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Season Of Docs from Google||Cathy Crumbley <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-documentation] Season Of Docs from Google||Drew Jensen <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Season Of Docs from Google||Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Intro
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Season Of Docs from Google
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Season Of Docs from Google
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Season Of Docs from Google