Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Season Of Docs from Google

Am 13.03.2019 um 13:14 schrieb Olivier Hallot:
> Hi Drew
>
> Yes. Lets plan to use it.

<side note>
Do we know all the US embargoed countries? [1]
They are changing faster than the tweet of a bird.
Do we have Technical writers or a possible mentors from there?

[1] https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs/docs/get-started/
"A resident of a country not currently embargoed by the United States"
</side note>

--
Grüße
k-j