Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Season Of Docs from Google

Interesting that the program will recognize standard and long projects.

Standard projects would begin on Sep. 2 and end NLT Nov. 22, 2019.

Long projects would begin also on Sep. 2 but can run through Feb. 21, 2020.

Either way the first deadline is April 23, 2019 at 20:00 UTC (Deadline for
organization applications)
per the timeline here:
https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs/docs/timeline