REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 19:00 *New York Time*

Hi Documentation Team (Guides, Help contents) !

Our documentation team meeting will take place today at 19:00 EST
(*New York Time*).

We will use the following jitsi meeting room

https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/tdfdocteam

The meeting room is supposed to work will all browsers without the need
of a specific plugin.

The documentation pad for the meeting minute is
http://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/documentation

Main topics
* Welcome new Documentation members
* Tasks assigned and to assign
* Report on progress

See you later!

When I went to that page, the message was blunt and terse:
"Follow this link to install the program you need, to use this site."

jonathon

Howdy,

> https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/tdfdocteam
>
> The meeting room is supposed to work will all browsers without the need
> of a specific plugin.

When I went to that page, the message was blunt and terse:
"Follow this link to install the program you need, to use this site."

Bummer!

Haven't had a problem using chromium on Linux or firefox on Windows myself.
Which browser were you using when you got this?

Drew