Would like to help out

Hi,

My name is Meena Nigam and I'm new to the area of technical writing. I've
worked at IBM for over 10 years as a software tester and have not been
working for the last year or so. I've always wanted to pursue technical
writing and am finally diving into it. I plan on taking a few classes this
year to learn the fundamentals but wanted to get some hands on experience
as well.
I'd like to get involved at LibreOffice and hopefully make a contribution.
Thanks!

-Meena

Hi Meena

Welcome and thank you for your contact. The documentation team is happy
to have you participating in our effort to make LibreOffice even more
popular and valuable.

Other than the mailing list you already subscribed, we have these 2
channels for working in documentation team communication.

*The documentation webchat*