[libreoffice-documentation] Re: Requesting an account

Hi Oliver and good morning from Austin, TX!

I will be happy to register on the mailing list, per your instructions.
I have cc'd "documentation@global.libreoffice.org" on this email, so that I
may get registered. I will also look forward to introducing myself in the
next meeting this Wednesday at 12:30 p.m. CST. If for some reason I am
unable to attend due to work obligations, I will plan on attending the next
meeting.

Thank you for your time, and have a great day!

Best,
Tom Thibodeau
Systems Administrator
Austin Water Utility