[libreoffice-documentation] Wiki account

Hello,

I would like to make some contributions on The Document Foundation’s
wiki. I've created an account on auth.documentfoundation.org, but when I
try to log in to the wiki, I get the error User cannot be authenticated.
Is the edition of the wiki still open to the public ?

Thanks in advance,

Andrés Maldonado
Intern at Linagora