[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Access to Authors Nextcloud
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Access to Authors Nextcloud
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 11:51:01 +0100
- To: Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
Olivier Hallot schreef op 28.01.2019 11:45:
You already have access to the LibreOffice Documentation folder in your
main screen. Can you double ckeck?
Indeed I have. I didn't know how to acces it.
Rob Westein showed me how.
Thanks for the response.
Em 28/01/2019 05:10, email@example.com escreveu:
I want to have access to the new Nextcloud autors site.
I allready have access to the general nextcloud service as tdf member,
but I did not managed to get access to the nextcloud authors site.
Thanks for helping me out.
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] Access to Authors Nextcloud||Rob Westein <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-documentation] Access to Authors Nextcloudfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Access to Authors Nextcloud||Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Access to Authors Nextcloud
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Caonditional formatting in calc - odt file request
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Access to Authors Nextcloud
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Caonditional formatting in calc - odt file request