Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Access to Authors Nextcloud

Olivier Hallot schreef op 28.01.2019 11:45:
Hello Kees

You already have access to the LibreOffice Documentation folder in your
main screen. Can you double ckeck?

Kind regards

Olivier

Hi Oliver

Indeed I have. I didn't know how to acces it.
Rob Westein showed me how.
Thanks for the response.

Kees