[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Access to Authors Nextcloud
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Access to Authors Nextcloud
- From: Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 09:59:51 -0200
- To: email@example.com
I added your login to the odfauthor group. You should see the folder
"Libreoffice Documentation" in your login folders.
Em 27/01/2019 09:09, Rob Westein escreveu:
> I want to have access to the new Nextcloud autors site.
> I allready have access to the general nextcloud service as tdf member,
> (via single sign-on) but I did not managed to get access to the
> nextcloud authors site.
> I want to work on translation of the BASE Handbook to the Dutch
> language (from german and/or english).
> Thanks for helping me out.
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] Access to Authors Nextcloud||Rob Westein <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Access to Authors Nextcloud
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Access to Authors Nextcloud
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Access to Authors Nextcloud
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Access to Authors Nextcloud