[libreoffice-documentation] Access to Authors Nextcloud

Hello,

I want to have access to the new Nextcloud autors site.
I allready have access to the general nextcloud service as tdf member, (via single sign-on) but I did not managed to get access to the nextcloud authors site.

I want to work on translation of the BASE Handbook to the Dutch language (from german and/or english).

Thanks for helping me out.

/Rob