[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Progress report
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Progress report
- From: Dan Lewis <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 20:25:09 -0500
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <firstname.lastname@example.org>
So far, I have translated Preface and chapter 1 for LO 6.1 as well as chapter 1 for LO 6.2. I'm wondering if the Preface for LO 6.2 is the same as the one for Lo 6.1. (I don't have anything to monitor the progress.
I have the screenshots to replace as well, change the links from German to English. Some editing probably should be done before uploading the files to the cloud.
I have already done this for the Preface file for LO 6.1, so it is in the draft folder for 6.1.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 19:30 Berlin Time
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] location of file on nextcloud
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] FOSDEM 2019 - Brussels - Invitation to join our hackfest
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] location of file on nextcloud