[libreoffice-documentation] Progress report

So far, I have translated Preface and chapter 1 for LO 6.1 as well as chapter 1 for LO 6.2. I'm wondering if the Preface for LO 6.2 is the same as the one for Lo 6.1. (I don't have anything to monitor the progress.

I have the screenshots to replace as well, change the links from German to English. Some editing probably should be done before uploading the files to the cloud.

I have already done this for the Preface file for LO 6.1, so it is in the draft folder for 6.1.

Dan