[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 19:30 Berlin Time
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 19:30 Berlin Time
- From: Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2019 16:37:58 -0200
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <email@example.com>, LibreOffice-l10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>
We are experiencing issues with jitsi... the meeting will run in IRC
Fall back chat:
Em 23/01/2019 09:43, Olivier Hallot escreveu:
> Hi Documentation Team (Guides, Help contents) !
> Our documentation team meeting will take place today at 19:30 CET
> (Berlin time).
> We will use the following jitsi meeting room
> The meeting room is supposed to work will all browsers without the need
> of a specific plugin.
> The documentation pad for the meeting minute is
> Main topics
> * Please add the topics to discuss in the pad
> See you later!
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 19:30 Berlin Time||Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 19:30 Berlin Time
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Progress report
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 19:30 Berlin Time
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Master build servers now delivering first binaries for LO 6.3