Re: [libreoffice-documentation] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 19:30 Berlin Time

I would like to replace all of the files currently in the Calc Guide 6.2
(English) directory tree with updated files over the next 24 hours.
The updated files will have the used styles fully moved to the latest style
sheet.
The current files will be in a zip file in the directory when this is
finished.
Will be in the meeting today before I start if you have any questions or
concerns.

See in there, in an hour or so.