OmegaT has locked me out

Two days ago I was online translating, working on Base Handbook 6.1. But I just tried to login to continue my work. Error message: Failed to load specific project! org.omegat.core.Known Exception: Project locked. Perhaps i is already opened in another OmegaT instance.

I thought I had saved the project just before closing OmegaT.

Dan

Hi Dan,

Two days ago I was online translating, working on Base Handbook 6.1.
But I just tried to login to continue my work. Error message: Failed to
load specific project! org.omegat.core.Known Exception: Project locked.
Perhaps i is already opened in another OmegaT instance.

What you can try is to remove the document from the target and source
files. Under your OmegaT install, you have a [MyTrad] folder (you name
it at the beginning), inside this folder there is a Source folder, where
your original document is and there is a Target folder where your
translated document is stored.
I'd try to remove (store them elsewhere) the files from both, try to
open OmegaT and see if it opens normally.

Cheers
Sophie

Sorry, Milos solved the problem for me. I replied directly to him rather than to the list.

So, I have been busy recently translating with OmegaT working quite well. Accomplishments so far for LO 6.1: the forward is translated; chapter 1 needs another 100 or so segments translated out of 722. Replacing the screenshots and some editing is about all that is necessary.

Dan