[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] OmegaT has locked me out
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] OmegaT has locked me out
- From: Dan Lewis <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 12:18:22 -0500
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 1/21/19 11:36 AM, sophi wrote:
Le 17/01/2019 à 18:21, Dan Lewis a écrit :
Two days ago I was online translating, working on Base Handbook 6.1.What you can try is to remove the document from the target and source
But I just tried to login to continue my work. Error message: Failed to
load specific project! org.omegat.core.Known Exception: Project locked.
Perhaps i is already opened in another OmegaT instance.
files. Under your OmegaT install, you have a [MyTrad] folder (you name
it at the beginning), inside this folder there is a Source folder, where
your original document is and there is a Target folder where your
translated document is stored.
I'd try to remove (store them elsewhere) the files from both, try to
open OmegaT and see if it opens normally.
Sorry, Milos solved the problem for me. I replied directly to him rather than to the list.
So, I have been busy recently translating with OmegaT working quite well. Accomplishments so far for LO 6.1: the forward is translated; chapter 1 needs another 100 or so segments translated out of 722. Replacing the screenshots and some editing is about all that is necessary.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] OmegaT has locked me out||Dan Lewis <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] OmegaT has locked me out||sophi <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] OmegaT has locked me out
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 19:30 Berlin Time
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] OmegaT has locked me out