[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] OmegaT has locked me out
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] OmegaT has locked me out
- From: Dan Lewis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 12:21:53 -0500
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <email@example.com>
Two days ago I was online translating, working on Base Handbook 6.1. But I just tried to login to continue my work. Error message: Failed to load specific project! org.omegat.core.Known Exception: Project locked. Perhaps i is already opened in another OmegaT instance.
I thought I had saved the project just before closing OmegaT.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] OmegaT has locked me out||sophi <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 19:30 Berlin Time
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] OmegaT has locked me out
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Bug 122520 foreign key constraints
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] OmegaT has locked me out