[libreoffice-documentation] OmegaT has locked me out

   Two days ago I was online translating, working on Base Handbook 6.1. But I just tried to login to continue my work. Error message: Failed to load specific project! org.omegat.core.Known Exception: Project locked. Perhaps i is already opened in another OmegaT instance.

   I thought I had saved the project just before closing OmegaT.

Dan