Re: [libreoffice-documentation] choosing proper wiki-location for article on TSCP-classification

Hi,

toki wrote on 3/20/18 12:21 AM:

> I don't know if it was by accident, or by design, but users can create
> more classification levels than BAILS defines. (IMNSHO, leave that
> functionality in.)
>
> I've also run into a couple of edge cases, where LibO does the
> unexpected. I'm still going through the BAILS documentation, to figure
> out if the unexpected is only from my I thought should happen, or if it
> is unexpected from how BAILS defines things to happen.

for your information: a wiki on extending, creating and translating
Classification policy files:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TSCP-classification

Cheers,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws
GPD key ID: 0xB13480A6 - 591A 30A7 36A0 CE3C 3D28 A038 E49D 7365 B134 80A6