Beginning translation of Base Handbook to English

I have successfully completed the Preface chapter translation using OmegaT! Now, I need to have a place to upload it on Next Cloud as in Base Handbook > 6.1 > Drafts. The other subfolders that belong with Drafts would be nice also.

The rest of the chapters are going to take much more time as the Preface chapter only has 7 pages. The others are much larger and also contain figures and both kinds of lists.

Dan

Hi Dan,

The rest of the chapters are going to take much more time as the Preface
chapter only has 7 pages. The others are much larger and also contain
figures and both kinds of lists.

If you are missing screenshots in English: I would make this with the
special design for the German Handbooks.

Regards

Robert

Hi Dan,

I have just created the NC Base Handbook 6.1 folder, with "Drafts" &
"Feedback" sub-folders.

Best Regards

Dave