Re: [libreoffice-documentation] contribution for user guide on EPUB-export

Howdy Drew,

[apologies for the little delay - just some agenda-issues :\ ]

Drew Jensen wrote on 12/10/18 4:43 PM:
> On Tue, Dec 4, 2018 at 3:17 PM Cor Nouws <oolst@nouenoff.nl> wrote:

>> Not sure if I'm in the same Nextcloud, Olivier, attached what I
>> see. Nextcloud: Shared-Common-Documentation
>
> I thought that directory under shared-common was deleted a couple
> weeks back?
>
> @Cor I didn't know if Olivier had added you to the group or nor, and
> I've never invited anyone directly before from within the NC UI.
> Just in case Olivier hasn't though, and assuming this works as I
> think it does, doing so just now should give you the access you need
> here.

Wonderful - thanks!
Uploaded the file
"20181107_EPUB3_Libre_Ofiice_Writer_Manual_for_Export-as-EPub_V1-0-0_GL.odt".
(Hmm maybe someone with enough rights can rename it to *_LibreOffice_* :) )

If there's anything I can do.. And of course interested in the findings
of the team.

Cor

--
Cor Nouws
GPD key ID: 0xB13480A6 - 591A 30A7 36A0 CE3C 3D28 A038 E49D 7365 B134 80A6