[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 19:30 Berlin Time
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 19:30 Berlin Time
- From: Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 11:40:54 -0200
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <email@example.com>, LibreOffice-l10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hi Documentation Team (Guides, Help contents) !
Our documentation team meeting will take place today at 19:30 CET
We will use the following jitsi meeting room
The meeting room is supposed to work will all browsers without the need
of a specific plugin.
The documentation pad for the meeting minute is
* Please fill the pad with your topics to discuss.
See you later!
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Translating Base Handbook from German to English
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Minutes of the December 19th, 2018 Doc team meeting
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 19:30 Berlin Time
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 19:30 Berlin Time