[libreoffice-documentation] Translating Base Handbook from German to English

I need to add one item: Since I have a complete version of Base Handbook v4.0 in both German and English and I have the individual chapters for v6.1, I think it wise to extract the individual chapters from the these two complete guides. It will make working with OmegaT that much easier because of the file sizes.

Dan