[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Documentation volunteering
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Documentation volunteering
- From: Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 07:29:15 -0200
- To: email@example.com
Welcome to the Documentation team.
Our team meets every Wednesday at 19:30 Berlin time, and I suggest you
join us there.
We will use the following jitsi meeting room
The meeting room is supposed to work will all browsers without the need
of a specific plugin.
The documentation pad for the meeting minute is
See you soon
Em 16/12/2018 18:19, Jordan Litsas escreveu:
> I am interested in gathering technical writing experience. As a user of Libreoffice myself I am interested in joining the team so I can learn, and help, as much as I can.
> I have 10-20 hours a week to spare, an undergraduates degree, and am a native English speaker. I think I could make myself into a helpful contributor.
> Regards, Jordan
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] Documentation volunteering||Jordan Litsas <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Documentation volunteering
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Translating Base Handbook from German to English
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Documentation volunteering
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Info on this list concerning new DOCUMENTATION Bugs in Bugzilla