Documentation volunteering

Hello,
I am interested in gathering technical writing experience. As a user of Libreoffice myself I am interested in joining the team so I can learn, and help, as much as I can.

I have 10-20 hours a week to spare, an undergraduates degree, and am a native English speaker. I think I could make myself into a helpful contributor.
Regards, Jordan

Hi Jordan

Welcome to the Documentation team.

Our team meets every Wednesday at 19:30 Berlin time, and I suggest you
join us there.

We will use the following jitsi meeting room

https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/tdfdocteam

The meeting room is supposed to work will all browsers without the need
of a specific plugin.

The documentation pad for the meeting minute is
http://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/documentation

See you soon

Kind regards

Olivier