[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Documentation volunteering
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Documentation volunteering
- From: Jordan Litsas <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2018 20:19:45 +0000
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
I am interested in gathering technical writing experience. As a user of Libreoffice myself I am interested in joining the team so I can learn, and help, as much as I can.
I have 10-20 hours a week to spare, an undergraduates degree, and am a native English speaker. I think I could make myself into a helpful contributor.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Documentation volunteering||Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Call for Papers ODE DevRoom at FOSDEM
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Documentation volunteering
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Documentation volunteering
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Documentation volunteering