Documentation Template

Hi Folks,

I have now uploaded the 2nd. (hopefully final) draft of the 6.x
documentation template to NC:
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/BndQ6yF5GmKwpx6

  * For the comment "/Emphasising not to use direct character formatting
    via the formatting toolbar/", this has been noted and has been
    stressed in the template text, also in the (yet to be completed)
    Contributors Guide.

  * The addition "/LODialogWidget/" has mostly been resolved with:
    a) Updated "/Ketstroke/" character style.
    b) "/Strong Emphasis/" character style replacing "LOMenuPath".
        Not sure that the "Gray 1" highlighting and borders would make
    easier or better reading.

  * In the introduction of this 2nd draft of the template I have added
    an "IMPORTANT NOTE" to say that "/While the text of this document
    contains some useful pointers about styling chapters for our
    documentation, it is first and foremost a STYLES template, NOT an
    alternative or a substitute for the Contributors Guide/".

  * With that point in mind, I suggest that the addition "Tips and Rules
    for Master Document Assembly" not be included in the template,
    because the template is mainly intended for the assigning of it's
    styles to an existing, or script converted, chapter and new
    chapters. However, the points made are very important for the person
    constructing the master document for publication. Since that person
    is normally either Olivier or Jean I suggest that the addition be
    given a measure of prominence in the Contributors Guide as a
    reference for anyone taking on that role in future.

  * Although "Rules #1 & #2" have been somewhat obsoleted by the 2nd
    draft of the template, I would welcome more information about the
    "/Invisible section/" and the "/loose 1 just below the word
    Copyright/" referred to in Rule #4.

Some of the comments in the template are intended to be permanent
references, others are marked "/Temporary Note/" for discussion or
review by the Documentation Team.

For a future revision of the template it may be worth considering a
reduction of the textual information, to be replaced with links to the
Contributor Guide.

Dave