Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Documentation Template

Hi Olivier,

On 12.12.2018 20:14, Olivier Hallot wrote:
> Hi Dave, all
>
> Em 10/12/2018 15:39, Dave Barton escreveu:
>> Hi Folks,
>>
>> As mentioned in my previous post, I almost ready to upload the 2nd.
>> draft of my proposal for the 6.x template.
>>
>> Some text I will will be adding to both the template and the
>> contributors guide is clear information about the method to be used to
>> insert figures (images, captions & anchoring). I created a small
>> document with the proposed steps and uploaded it to NC:
>> https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/apps/files/?dir=/LibreOffice%20Documentation/English/Contributor%20Resources/Documentation%20Team%20Info&fileid=81614
>>
>> Please take a look at this document and post if you can suggest a better
>> alternative method.
>>
>> Dave
>>

> I added some contents and comments in the file
> LibreOffice_6.x_Draft_Templates.ottĀ  (I'm not sure if it was the right
> place to do it, though).
>
> Kind regards

Sorry I meant to remove that 1st draft before the meeting. However, it's
not a problem, I will take a look at your added contents and comments in
that file and see if they are relevant to the 2nd draft I am finishing
now. I will post back later.

Best Regards
Dave