[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Documentation Template
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Documentation Template
- From: Dave Barton <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 20:30:35 +0000
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 12.12.2018 20:14, Olivier Hallot wrote:
> Hi Dave, all
> Em 10/12/2018 15:39, Dave Barton escreveu:
>> Hi Folks,
>> As mentioned in my previous post, I almost ready to upload the 2nd.
>> draft of my proposal for the 6.x template.
>> Some text I will will be adding to both the template and the
>> contributors guide is clear information about the method to be used to
>> insert figures (images, captions & anchoring). I created a small
>> document with the proposed steps and uploaded it to NC:
>> Please take a look at this document and post if you can suggest a better
>> alternative method.
> I added some contents and comments in the file
> LibreOffice_6.x_Draft_Templates.ott (I'm not sure if it was the right
> place to do it, though).
> Kind regards
Sorry I meant to remove that 1st draft before the meeting. However, it's
not a problem, I will take a look at your added contents and comments in
that file and see if they are relevant to the 2nd draft I am finishing
now. I will post back later.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] Documentation Template||Dave Barton <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Documentation Template||Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Documentation Template
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Minutes fo the Doc team meeting of 2018-12-12
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Documentation Template
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Documentation Template