[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Documentation Template
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Documentation Template
- From: Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 18:14:16 -0200
- To: email@example.com
Hi Dave, all
Em 10/12/2018 15:39, Dave Barton escreveu:
> Hi Folks,
> As mentioned in my previous post, I almost ready to upload the 2nd.
> draft of my proposal for the 6.x template.
> Some text I will will be adding to both the template and the
> contributors guide is clear information about the method to be used to
> insert figures (images, captions & anchoring). I created a small
> document with the proposed steps and uploaded it to NC:
> Please take a look at this document and post if you can suggest a better
> alternative method.
I added some contents and comments in the file
LibreOffice_6.x_Draft_Templates.ott (I'm not sure if it was the right
place to do it, though).
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Documentation Template||Dave Barton <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-documentation] Documentation Template||Dave Barton <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 19:30 Berlin Time
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Documentation Template
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Documentation Template
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Documentation Template