Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Sending a path to the help submodule.

Hi Sari

Em 11/12/2018 05:43, Sabri √úNAL escreveu:
> Hi,
>
> I have found some "Format - Alignment" path/sentences on the Help
> documents.
>
> According to UI, "Format - Align" is the true path for it. I have
> prepared a patch. How can I send my patches to the Help documents?
>
> Is there any documentation for it? Can I send my changes via logerrit
> as usual?

If your patch is rather small and you have a gerrit account, you may
want to fix the strings directly in gerrit. Have a look at

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/GerritEditing

Kind regards

--
Olivier Hallot