[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Sending a path to the help submodule.
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Sending a path to the help submodule.
- From: Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2018 08:56:51 -0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Em 11/12/2018 05:43, Sabri ÜNAL escreveu:
> I have found some "Format - Alignment" path/sentences on the Help
> According to UI, "Format - Align" is the true path for it. I have
> prepared a patch. How can I send my patches to the Help documents?
> Is there any documentation for it? Can I send my changes via logerrit
> as usual?
If your patch is rather small and you have a gerrit account, you may
want to fix the strings directly in gerrit. Have a look at
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] Sending a path to the help submodule.||Sabri ÜNAL <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Sending a path to the help submodule.
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 19:30 Berlin Time
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Sending a path to the help submodule.