[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Sending a path to the help submodule.
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Sending a path to the help submodule.
- From: Ilmari Lauhakangas <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2018 11:43:39 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sabri ÜNAL kirjoitti 11.12.2018 klo 9.43:
I have found some "Format - Alignment" path/sentences on the Help documents.
According to UI, "Format - Align" is the true path for it. I have prepared a patch. How can I send my patches to the Help documents?
Is there any documentation for it? Can I send my changes via logerrit as usual?
./logerrit submit is not used in this case.
You need to add some stuff to your git config: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Submodules#Working_in_submodules
git push origin my_branch:refs/for/master
inside the helpcontent2/ directory.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] Sending a path to the help submodule.||Sabri ÜNAL <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Update to Guide Contributor document
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Sending a path to the help submodule.
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Sending a path to the help submodule.
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Sending a path to the help submodule.