Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Sending a path to the help submodule.

Sabri √úNAL kirjoitti 11.12.2018 klo 9.43:
Hi,

I have found some "Format - Alignment" path/sentences on the Help documents.

According to UI, "Format - Align" is the true path for it. I have prepared a patch. How can I send my patches to the Help documents?

Is there any documentation for it? Can I send my changes via logerrit as usual?

./logerrit submit is not used in this case.

You need to add some stuff to your git config: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Submodules#Working_in_submodules

Then do

git push origin my_branch:refs/for/master

inside the helpcontent2/ directory.

Ilmari