[libreoffice-documentation] Sending a path to the help submodule.

Hi,

I have found some "Format - Alignment" path/sentences on the Help documents.

According to UI, "Format - Align" is the true path for it. I have prepared a patch. How can I send my patches to the Help documents?

Is there any documentation for it? Can I send my changes via logerrit as usual?