[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Sending a path to the help submodule.
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Sending a path to the help submodule.
- From: Sabri ÜNAL <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2018 09:43:45 +0200
- To: email@example.com
I have found some "Format - Alignment" path/sentences on the Help documents.
According to UI, "Format - Align" is the true path for it. I have prepared a patch. How can I send my patches to the Help documents?
Is there any documentation for it? Can I send my changes via logerrit as usual?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Sending a path to the help submodule.||Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Sending a path to the help submodule.||Ilmari Lauhakangas <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Documentation Template
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Update to Guide Contributor document
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Update to Chapter 3 of Contributor document
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Sending a path to the help submodule.