Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Update to Guide Contributor document

Howdy Dave,
On Mon, Dec 10, 2018 at 12:39 PM Dave Barton <daveb@libreoffice.org> wrote:

> Hi Drew,
>

> On 10.12.2018 16:19, Drew Jensen wrote:
> > Howdy,
> >
> > The last meeting we touched on updating the Contributor guide to start
> > referencing TDF NC vs ODFAuthors website.
> >
> > Towards that end did some simple find and replace on the document and
> > uploaded a copy, found in the same folder and named 2 - Producing LO
> Guides
> > (2).odt. (for those with access to the workgroup folder the direct link
> is
> > https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/f/88184)
>
> The old (ODFAuthors) guides I moved to NC need a lot more work than just
> a change of reference to NC. I have proposed that all of the 5 chapters
> be updated and merged into one book to simplify things for new
> contributors. In fact I have already started work on the Style Guide.

Great. Well the changes I made to Chaper 2 and Chapter 3 (other email on
that) are simply what was talked about in the meeting and just a start,
which is why it went straight back to the server.

I won't touch Chapter 5, given you have started already.

Hmmpf - is there a Chapter 4 somewhere?

Thanks,

Drew