[libreoffice-documentation] Kindle support for Guides sold via Amazon?

Howdy and good Monday morning to you all;

So today I found myself on the Amazon site looking at what is offered for
LibreOffice documentation and noticed that some of the third party books
offered a kindle version in addition to the hard copy book offering.

It did not appear this was the case for the TDF Guides.

I would think it worth doing what it takes, since we already generate pdf
and epub formatted files anyway, to make that happen. For those who would
make use of the device I am sure they would also be happy to pay a small
fee for the format and every little bit for the foundation helps.

Just a thought.

Best wishes,

Drew