[libreoffice-documentation] Re: talk?

Hi Cathy, and list

So, I'm forwarding this to the mailing list. Yesterday in the meeting
talked about going over the open questions in Chatper 1 for the Calc guide
with Cathy online.

If 1:30 EST (19:30 CET) works for you Cathy that works for me.

Anyone else who might want to log into the NC server is welcome to join.
The Document, Introducing Calc CG6201-CC-20181204.odt, is in the
'Documentation Team/English/Calc Guide/6.2/feedback folder'

@cathy let me know if you need to move that time around, I'm flexible this
afternoon.

Best wishes,

Drew