[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Re: talk?
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: talk?
- From: Drew Jensen <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2018 11:34:17 -0500
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: email@example.com
Hi Cathy, and list
So, I'm forwarding this to the mailing list. Yesterday in the meeting
talked about going over the open questions in Chatper 1 for the Calc guide
with Cathy online.
If 1:30 EST (19:30 CET) works for you Cathy that works for me.
Anyone else who might want to log into the NC server is welcome to join.
The Document, Introducing Calc CG6201-CC-20181204.odt, is in the
'Documentation Team/English/Calc Guide/6.2/feedback folder'
@cathy let me know if you need to move that time around, I'm flexible this
On Thu, Dec 6, 2018 at 11:11 AM Cathy Crumbley <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hi Drew,
> Thank you for offering to go over some issues in Chapter1. Do you still
> have time to talk this afternoon? If so, when?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Documentation Team Meeting Minutes 2018-12-5
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Kindle support for Guides sold via Amazon?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Documentation Team Meeting Minutes 2018-12-5
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Kindle support for Guides sold via Amazon?