Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Documentation Team Meeting Minutes 2018-12-5

Hello

Em 05/12/2018 17:54, Olivier Hallot escreveu:
> Nextcloud Comments
>     + Miss a way to comment files and folders in NC (Dave)
>        + Saw Comment in NC marketplace (Olivier)
> AI:    + will look if it can be installed in TDF NC (Olivier)

NextCloud has file and folder comments already installed.

To comment a file or folder click on the ellipsis (...) and select Details

A side pane opens with 3 tabs, Activities / Comments / Sharing

The Comments tab has the feature in a chat-like format.

Kind regards

--
Olivier Hallot
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator