Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Documentation Team Meeting Minutes 2018-12-5

On 05.12.2018 19:54, Olivier Hallot wrote:
>        + Let's survey a broader audience on what must go to inside the
> Guides (all)
>             + Use TDF survey (olivier)
> AI: long term, skip
>           + define the right set of questions for the contents (olivier)

It seems we overlooked the survey questions. I recently added a small
addition to the NC file.
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/remote.php/webdav/LibreOffice%20Documentation/English/SurveyQuestions.odt

Please add your ideas to the file and let's make this a point for
discussion at the next meeting?

Dave