Re: [libreoffice-documentation] first set of edits to Calc Chapter One uploaded

Goor Morning,

OK - so I went through the entire document, on-line, and cleared all of the
tracked changes. I added three picayune edits also (typo and a missing
space) and left those for you to accept (or reject).
Also added a reply to one of your questions in the comments.

Over all it reads well IMO.

There are still a good number of questions Cathy has in the file which
could use replies, it is still on the NC server of course.

Best wishes

Drew