Re: [libreoffice-documentation] first set of edits to Calc Chapter One uploaded

Howdy Cathy,

Great and you bet I will do a review this afternoon, though, for sure, it
need not be me alone.

Before I do there are two ways to go here:

One is to review it on-line, accepting changes or adding comments, directly
in the single copy of the file.

The other option would be to pull it down, do whatever I will do, and
upload as a copy with NC adding an auto incremented copy number during the
upload.

Either way works for me, but my first thought is to just work with it
on-line, which is what I'll do unless I hear otherwise from you.

Ah, and as I look I see Dave there also..

// drew