[libreoffice-documentation] first set of edits to Calc Chapter One uploaded

Hi All,

I made a number of edits to Chapter 1, Introducing Calc. I am not finished, but track changes has become increasingly slow. At our last meeting, we agreed that I would share the file so that the edits to date could be reviewed and accepted by someone else, making the file easier for me to work with. I believe Drew said he would be willing to do that.

I have now uploaded the chapter to the Feedback folder on NextCloud.

Cathy