Re: [libreoffice-documentation] contribution for user guide on EPUB-export

Hello Cor

Em 04/12/2018 11:15, Cor Nouws escreveu:
> Dear people,
>
> In cooperation with a trainee documentation for EPUB-export has been
> created.
> I think it is of great use and would like to make it available for the
> documentation team to include / use.
>
> Is the best way to achieve that, putting it in Nextcloud/LOOL?
>
> Thanks,
> Cor

Yes. Please place it on the folder /Contents_Source/ under

/LibreOffice Documentation/English/

in NextCloud.

It will be 'phagocyted' into our guides and our help system !

Thank you for the contribution

Kind regards

PS I'm adding a text on OpenPGP document encryption in the same folder.

--
Olivier Hallot
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator