Re: [libreoffice-documentation] contribution for user guide on EPUB-export

On 12/4/18 8:15 AM, Cor Nouws wrote:
Dear people,

In cooperation with a trainee documentation for EPUB-export has been
created.
I think it is of great use and would like to make it available for the
documentation team to include / use.

Is the best way to achieve that, putting it in Nextcloud/LOOL?

Thanks,
Cor

   I can not answer your question, but I am very interest in this topic. I am well equated with calibre and have used it to create the ePUB version from documentation written in ODT.

Dan