Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Translating Base Handbook into English

On 12/1/18 2:34 AM, Robert Großkopf wrote:
Hi Dan,

I would like to do this if possible. What I need is documentation at to
how to do it in terms of programs required. Also, what version in German
should be used for translation?
Let us wait a little bit - I 'm just testing how to manage the changing
from HSQLDB to Firebird. The Version for LO 6.2 should contain all these
parts.

You could find the latest version of Base-handbook here:
http://robert.familiegrosskopf.de/index.php

There is on the right side of the page a part called
"Bearbeitungsversionen" (version under construction? - my English isn't
the best). I put all new content into this folder.

Regards

Robert

Danke. I will wait then on the actual translating part. I still have Pootle to learn how to use. Also, Bearbeitungsversionen is translated by Google as processing versions. I think I would use the phrase as "Draft versions" since these are the ones that still need to have more work done on them. Yet I understand what you meant by "versions under construction."

Dan