[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Proposed XHP extensions
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Proposed XHP extensions
- From: Dave Barton <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 09:34:11 +0000
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 22.10.2018 11:55, Olivier Hallot wrote:
> The wiki page is
> And comments are welcome, do's dont's, thumbs up or thumbs down.
Another suggested edit to the wiki page would be to remove the reference
and link to the HelpAuthoring extension.
Even though the text below the first note on that page says:
"/(Deprecated) You need OpenOffice.org 1.1.x to use the help authoring
environment. The authoring environment also is not yet compatible with
OpenOffice.org 2.0./" The note itself implies that extension works in
The related wiki page
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Help displays a clear
"/The HelpAuthoring Extension is now considered DEPRECATED. Avoid using
it to edit help pages as it can break the Help XML./"
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] Proposed XHP extensions||Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Wiki page "Other Resources"
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Translating Base Handbook into English
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Proposed XHP extensions
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] REMIND: Documentation team call is Wednesday at 19:00 Berlin Time