Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Wiki page "Other Resources"

Howdy,

The last entry on the Documentation talk page is regarding the fr wiki page
use of three categories,
End users, Developers and Documentation Team.

I would agree that this is preferable. I would tweak it a bit by have the
Developers section have two subsections; Application and Scripts/Extensions.

If people agree with that I would do the work on the English page.

Best wishes,

Drew