[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Doc team meeting minutes 2018 -11-28
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Doc team meeting minutes 2018 -11-28
- From: Dave Barton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 20:27:39 +0000
- To: email@example.com
On 28.11.2018 19:49, Olivier Hallot wrote:
> Wednesday November 28th2018, at 19:30 Berlin Time
> Presents:Dave Barton, Drew Jensen, Olivier, Cathy Crumbley, Sophia
> Schröder + unknown (connected to minutes only)
During the meeting there was some discussion about FAQs & HowTos
(Tutorials) and how to build a collection of the same. For years these
have been available, although somewhat neglected, on the documentation
wiki at: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation
Some time ago I requested infra to add these to the Documentation
website pages, with the result that they were added to the side panel
of: https://documentation.libreoffice.org/en/english-documentation/ A
subsequent update of that page appears to have removed those links.
Consequently those links are not readily visible to people visiting the
Documentation website pages.
Rather than overload the guides with FAQ' & Tutorials, maybe we should
work on updating these wiki pages and add appropriate links in the guides.
Just a thought.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Doc team meeting minutes 2018 -11-28||Drew Jensen <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-documentation] Doc team meeting minutes 2018 -11-28||Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Doc team meeting minutes 2018 -11-28
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Doc team meeting minutes 2018 -11-28
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Doc team meeting minutes 2018 -11-28
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Doc team meeting minutes 2018 -11-28