Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Wiki page "Other Resources"

The idea was as follows. "Other resources" would be links to miscellaneous
wiki pages, while "Third Party Resources" is for links to external sites.
If the names are not obvious enough, I would support changing them.

I was still pondering how to organize things when I got side-tracked by
other things, but you can see what I was thinking at the time on the
Documentation
talk page <https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Talk:Documentation> and my user
page <https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:Khanson679/Wiki_cleanup>.

On Wed, Nov 28, 2018 at 1:43 AM K-J LibreOffice <k-j@libreoffice.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
> in the wiki when I'm clicking on menu "Documentation - Other Resources"
> I'm getting this page:
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Other_Resources
>
> This page is started by Kenneth but never been worked on (Perhaps he can
> tell something about the page). It replaced an other page:
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Third_Party_Resources
>
> What will happen with the first page?
> Should we change the link in menu as long as there happens nothing at
> the page?
> What should be the content (if it isn't in the second page)?
>
> Perhaps you can discuss it at your meeting today.
>
> I'm cc'ing Dennis.
>
> --
> Grüße
> k-j