Updated proposal to support minor updates of published guides, more detail on I10N support added

Hi,

To follow up on an action item from yesterday, added a couple of lines to
proposal specific to what should be bundled to aid any I10N translation
effort interested in do so.

For the team members, and easily given to others with accounts on the
service, you have full access to the file, 'Guide versioning proposal.odt'
in the English folder of the Doc Team workbook, feel free to comments in
the document.

There is a public read only link for that here
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/Ks7n7XroE55tKTg
Please direct comments in reply to this email on the list. Any comments
added to document should be visible through this link as they are made, but
I will post back to this thread with any major changes to the proposal
also.

Best wishes,

Drew

Under _Major Publication_, there is the sentence/paragraph:

Changes to a Guide chapter structure (adding appendix for example) would
be be expected and should be limited to a major publication cycle.

It should read: