[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] DOC Meeting Minutes 2018-11-21
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] DOC Meeting Minutes 2018-11-21
- From: jonathon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2018 22:06:54 +0000
- To: email@example.com
On 11/22/18 6:55 PM, Olivier Hallot wrote:
> + Long editing session turns LO slow and unusable (Cathy)
> + Some crashes.
> AI: Send offending file to olivier for inspection (Cathy)
I've seen the same thing happen on some of my documents.
In one case, LibO was using 15GB of Virtual RAM and 5GB of Memory RAM.
In a different case, Virtual RAM hit the 25GB point, before the system
I assumed it was because I'm using a "don't use unless you are
* OOo 1.1.x used to crash when there were more than 2^16 (I think) style
changes within the document;
* I've got several multi-page tables in these documents. In one
document, there was a table that was 150+ A4 pages long.
Would like copies of these documents? FWIW, the content is codes for
languages, writing systems, countries, and political subdivisions of the
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] DOC Meeting Minutes 2018-11-21||Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] What baffles users? What help do they need?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Updated proposal to support minor updates of published guides, more detail on I10N support added
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] DOC Meeting Minutes 2018-11-21