Re: [libreoffice-documentation] What baffles users? What help do they need?

Hi Drew,

This is useful information that is especially relevant for me since I am working on the Chart chapter.  I  will certainly scan the questions, keeping in mind that people sometimes ask questions without first checking the documentation.

Cathy